Quillow’s are a blanket (quilt) and pillow combination. When the quilt is folded up and stuffed into an attached pocket, it looks like a pillow. Quillow’s make perfect gifts, especially for people who have everything. Quillows can be whipped up in a weekend.
I like to choose fabrics that would appeal to the receiver, either a hobby they are into, sports team they love, or something that will match their house decorating scheme, the possibilities are only limited by what’s in your stash.
Here’s a list of free Quillow patterns.
- Quillow Tutorial – This is the cutest pattern! I absolutely LOVE the fabric she used. This is a great fast and easy project. If you check out just one link, make it this one!
- Wild Bloom Quilt & Quillow Pattern – I’ve made this one before. I love this pattern! The entire quillow, the pillow area and the quilt is quilted. This would make a fabulous gift for adults and children!
- Scotty Dog Quillow Pattern – From McCall’s Quilting Magazine!
- Michele’s Quillow Tutorial – I nice easy to follow quillow tutorial.
- Anita’s Quillow
- Mia’s Quillow
- Celtic Quillows
- Rachel’s Quilllow
- Cuddly Quillow Tutorial
- Very Simple 88″ Quillow Tutorial
- Heart and Hands Quillow
- Sew Vac Quillow
- Capital Quilts Quillows for Katrina Relief
- Kitty Quillow – Perfect for little girls
- Teddy Bear Quillow – Perfect for young children
- Craft Bits Quillow
- Simplicity Quillow
- Fiber Fantasies Quillow
- Reddawn Quillow Pattern
- Small Fast To Make Quillow
- Katrina Relief Quillow Pattern
If you don’t have time to make your own quillow, there is good news, you can buy a handmade quillow!Seashore Quillow 45 x 60In., Amish Handmade-Lt. Blue- Pillow Opens To Be Blanket