Little girls love cat quilts. Here’s 20+ cute free cat quilt patterns. Enjoy!
Free Cat Quilt Patterns
- Sleepy Cats Quilt – This vintage quilt pattern is over 60 years old, featuring sleeping kitties. Totally cute.
- Watermelon Cat – This is a cute quilt block and perfect for any child that loves kitties and watermelon.
- Happy Cats – This quilt pattern is a Project Linus pattern.
- Cat in Bow appliqued quilt block pattern.
- Cute Kitty with hearts – Appliqued Quilt block.
- Kool Kats – You need to be sure to check out this quilt.
- Cat Head Applique – This would be really cute embellished.
- Cat Applique -This would be adorable embellished.
- Cat Heart – Pieced 6″ quilt block.
- Paper pieced cat quilt block. This is a cute pattern, the cat has it’s tail up in the air.
- Paper pieced “V” neck cat quilt block. In this paper pieced quilt block, the cat has on a cute dress. This would make a really adorable quilt for a little girl, especially if the cat’s dress was embellished.
- Paper pieced cat quilt block. This is one of my favorites. The cat is wearing a cute sundress!
- Love me, Love my cat – 6″ appliqued cat quilt block.
- Sitting Cat Applique – This looks more like a squirrel to me.
- Cute Chubby Standing Cat
- Calico Cat Applique
- Adorable Bow Tie Cats – This is a pieced cat quilt block.
- Roly Poly Cat – Applique quilt block.
- Whimsical Cats in a Garden – Kitties bird watching in a flower garden. This quilt is fused applique. These kitties would look great on individual quilt blocks – Sorry the pattern has been removed.
- Kitty Love – Kitty face in a heart, this is a paper pieced block.
- Mama Cat and Kitty in basket – Paper pieced block.
- Four Different Kitties make up this cute wall quilt.
- 10″ Cat block
- Scrappy Cats – One of my favorite cat patterns! I believe this pattern was featured in a quilting magazine many years ago. Scroll down to post #8 for the exact measurements. It is a machine pieced block.
- Another version of Scrappy Cats. This pattern has the cat laying down. It is a machine pieced block
- “Catching the View” cat quilt is a easy to put together pattern. The quilt measures 33.5″ x 39.5″. The cats are appliqued. This pattern is a variation of “Attic Windows”. This quilt would make a great wall hanging or baby blanket if done is the right colors.
- Cat and Her Favorite Things.
- Redwork Cat Trio – This is redwork. Three fat cats in oldfashioned redwork.
- Cat in the Bag appliqued quilt pattern. You will see the link under “animals”.
- This one isn’t really a free cat quilt pattern, it’s a free pattern for a cat quillow. A quillow is an easy to put together quilt/pillow. This make great gifts, especially of kids.
- Stained glass cat quilt pattern. This pattern looks difficult and isn’t one for new quilters.
Please Note: At the time of this posting all links to free cat quilt patterns were working. Sometimes websites go down, website owners take patterns down, and website owners change URLs. I do my best to provide live links but I have no control over what other people do on their websites. I apologize for any dead links.
If you haven’t found the cat quilt pattern you are looking for, then be sure to check some of these great cat quilt patterns.