Little girls love cat quilts. Here’s 20+ cute free cat quilt patterns. Enjoy!
Free Cat Quilt Patterns
- Sleepy Cats Quilt – This vintage quilt pattern is over 60 years old, featuring sleeping kitties. Totally cute.
- Watermelon Cat – This is a cute quilt block and perfect for any child that loves kitties and watermelon.
- Happy Cats – This quilt pattern is a Project Linus pattern.
- Cat in Bow appliqued quilt block pattern.
- Cute Kitty with hearts – Appliqued Quilt block.
- Kool Kats – You need to be sure to check out this quilt.
- Cat Head Applique – This would be really cute embellished.
- Cat Applique -This would be adorable embellished.
- Cat Heart – Pieced 6″ quilt block.
- Paper pieced cat quilt block. This is a cute pattern, the cat has it’s tail up in the air.
- Paper pieced “V” neck cat quilt block. In this paper pieced quilt block, the cat has on a cute dress. This would make a really adorable quilt for a little girl, especially if the cat’s dress was embellished.
- Paper pieced cat quilt block. This is one of my favorites. The cat is wearing a cute sundress!
- Love me, Love my cat – 6″ appliqued cat quilt block.
- Sitting Cat Applique – This looks more like a squirrel to me.
- Cute Chubby Standing Cat
- Calico Cat Applique
- Adorable Bow Tie Cats – This is a pieced cat quilt block.
- Roly Poly Cat – Applique quilt block.
- Whimsical Cats in a Garden – Kitties bird watching in a flower garden. This quilt is fused applique. These kitties would look great on individual quilt blocks – Sorry the pattern has been removed.
- Kitty Love – Kitty face in a heart, this is a paper pieced block.
- Mama Cat and Kitty in basket – Paper pieced block.
- Four Different Kitties make up this cute wall quilt.
- 10″ Cat block
- Scrappy Cats – One of my favorite cat patterns! I believe this pattern was featured in a quilting magazine many years ago. Scroll down to post #8 for the exact measurements. It is a machine pieced block.
- Another version of Scrappy Cats. This pattern has the cat laying down. It is a machine pieced block
- “Catching the View” cat quilt is a easy to put together pattern. The quilt measures 33.5″ x 39.5″. The cats are appliqued. This pattern is a variation of “Attic Windows”. This quilt would make a great wall hanging or baby blanket if done is the right colors.
- Cat and Her Favorite Things.
- Redwork Cat Trio – This is redwork. Three fat cats in oldfashioned redwork.
- Cat in the Bag appliqued quilt pattern. You will see the link under “animals”.
- This one isn’t really a free cat quilt pattern, it’s a free pattern for a cat quillow. A quillow is an easy to put together quilt/pillow. This make great gifts, especially of kids.
- Stained glass cat quilt pattern. This pattern looks difficult and isn’t one for new quilters.
Please Note: At the time of this posting all links to free cat quilt patterns were working. Sometimes websites go down, website owners take patterns down, and website owners change URLs. I do my best to provide live links but I have no control over what other people do on their websites. I apologize for any dead links.
If you haven’t found the cat quilt pattern you are looking for, then be sure to check some of these great cat quilt patterns.Cascades quilt pattern by Minay Sirois of black Cat Creations
End Date: Sunday Dec-08-2013 22:27:47 PST
Buy It Now for only: US $9.00
Buy it now | Add to watch list