If you are looking for free block of the month (BOM) quilt patterns then you’ve come to the right place. Why not start this year off with a new BOM quilt project? Here’s a great list of BOM’s all free!
Free Block of the Month Quilt Patterns
- 2009 Block of the Month Quilt – Come on Over To My House
- 2009 Block of the Month Quilt Pattern – Bird Houses
- Basket Block of the Month Quilt Patterns
- Everything’s Coming Up Roses – Very pretty
- Somewhere in Time
- Several BOM’s Quilt Patterns
- 25 Days Until Christmas Block of the Month Quilt
- Fat Quarter Friendly BOM
- Patchwork Panache
- Calendar Block of the Month Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Nirvana
- Build Your Ow Block of the Month Quilt
- Star BOM
- Sampler BOM – Has some applique – very cute
- Several BOMs
- Society Women BOM
- Sampler BOM #2
- 4 BOMS
Quilt Guild Free BOMs
- Cabin Branch Quilt Guild BOM
- Cabin Fever Quilt Guild BOM
- Cedar Hill Quilt Guild BOM
- Citrus Belt Quilt Build BOM – Boy Themed
Yahoo Groups discussing Block Of The Month Patterns.
More Block of the Month Quilt Patterns
Aunt Millie’s Garden is the latest quilt from Piece O’Cake. This booklet features 12 pretty floral applique blocks. If you love applique then you’ll love making this irrestiably gorgeous appliqued quilt. The appliqued boarders really set the quilt off. Easy instructions and lots of pictures show you how to create this stunning quilt. Both needle turn and fusible web applique instructions are included. These applique blocks would also make beautiful pillows and make wonderful gifts. This book is great of those of us that LOVE block of the month quilts but don’t like the waiting.
A Year of Paper Piecing by Beverly Maxvill. This book features 12 – 12″x12″ seasonal quilt blocks – all paper pieced. If you love paper piecing then you will love this book! If you have never tried paper piecing or have tried it with limited success, don’t worry, the auther gives detailed instructions that will make you look like a paper piecing pro! These blocks aren’t you average calendar blocks, Beverly goes out of her way to make each block unique with details and little extra embellishments. The finished quilt is QUEEN sized! The author has included instructions of those that don’t want to make a quilt that size. Instructions are included for a wall hanging.