For the past several years I’ve been trying to make Christmas less about buying gifts and more about family and being thankful for all we have. Sometimes less is more. I’ve cut back my Christmas spending and we still manage have a fabulous Christmas. I still buy my kids stuff for Christmas but for everyone else on my list I try and make them something special rather than buy them a gift. My efforts are appreciated more than store bought stuff and best of all, come January, I won’t have to worry about getting a nasty credit card bill and struggle paying it off for the next 6 months.
Here’s my ultimate list of great DIY project that would make perfect Christmas gifts for all the special people on your Christmas list. With a little time and effort you can make this a truly special Christmas that won’t be hard on your wallet.
Ultimate Homemade Christmas Gifts List
- Huge List of Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Sew Mama Sew’s Ultimate Handmade Holidays Master List
- Ultimate List of Food Gifts to Make For Christmas
- Cookies in a Jar Recipes
- Here’s a great list of gifts to make that everyone will love
- Fun lift for idea for keeping Christmas fun and unGrinchy
- Make it a Green Christmas
- DIY Christmas Gifts for Kids
- 100′s of DIY Gift Ideas
- Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Make
- Tons of free Sewing, Knitting, and Crochet pattern
- Free Quillow Patterns
- Free Rag Quilt Patterns
- 101 Great Gifts to Make
- Gag Gifts to make at home
I’m definitely going to make a book safe, I know my mom will love it!
I’d be happy to add more homemade Christmas gift ideas to this list, so if you have a suggestion, please let me know.